Harold T. Sheep Harold T. Sheep

it me DrGie!

definitly pretty good for your first newgrounds flash!

Star Wars: The Rebels Star Wars: The Rebels

deep man

this is truly a great film. many flash animations aren't serious, and many of them are star wars parodies. I think this film will to star wars what what the mario bros 1-5 flash animations did for the mario parodies.

frame by frame 1 frame by frame 1

new zealand

I generally liked this submission, however just as a note, I think you better give who ever did the music some credit.

nofxx41 responds:

yeah i did i said in the authors note " frame by frame toon with anti flag song"
anti flag is the band

Excuse Machine v1.0 Excuse Machine v1.0

I don't know how to play!

I couldn't figure out hoew to play

Glutton responds:

its more just an interactive movie than a game...you cant win or lose.....

Zelda: Game of Chance Zelda: Game of Chance

Needs more!

This game is fun, but you definitly need more. This seemed like a great minigame, but I was bored fairly quickly. It has potential, but it need improvment.

Henry187 responds:

Sorry; I tried to extend upon the basic treasure chest game that appears in several of the Zelda games. However, there's only so much that I can do to improve upon it.

Space Invaders Tetris Space Invaders Tetris

This is very un-original

I will give you credit for the idea of combining two classic games, and that sound good on paper, but you really didn't combine them. You just remade the game tetris, but instead of blocks, it's the SpaceInvaders guy. Now I love tetris, but I als love original games. This isn't one of them.

NeuFunk - Back Again NeuFunk - Back Again

good all around

the vocals and the instrumentation are catchy and enjoyable. very funky.

Kim - 42 Deep Thoughts Kim - 42 Deep Thoughts

Don't Panic

great song, and the reference to the answer just makes it all the better. average score, 4.21/5.00. that number is everywhere

Kimken responds:

There is a part 2 available now for this song!
Check it out

Flight To Havana Flight To Havana

garage band pre made loops

there were some garage band premade loops in there, however, great for a latin themed flash

UberKuri responds:

Yeah I've got a mac and Garageband is the only thing I've known soo... yeah but I thought it was alrite. Thanks for the review :)