Harold T. Sheep Harold T. Sheep

it me DrGie!

definitly pretty good for your first newgrounds flash!

Star Wars: The Rebels Star Wars: The Rebels

deep man

this is truly a great film. many flash animations aren't serious, and many of them are star wars parodies. I think this film will to star wars what what the mario bros 1-5 flash animations did for the mario parodies.

frame by frame 1 frame by frame 1

new zealand

I generally liked this submission, however just as a note, I think you better give who ever did the music some credit.

nofxx41 responds:

yeah i did i said in the authors note " frame by frame toon with anti flag song"
anti flag is the band

Clay Scarred Clay Scarred

you have potential

I'll give some points because there isn' t enough claymation on ng, however I think you should get a youtube account before putting videos on ng. the claymation community there will give you tips and advice and you'll be able to see movies of a better quality. another site you might want to go onto is mamshmam.com, where there will be more tips and and such there. you have potential man.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Sweet

that was awsome but i wonder how many ppl have noogai3 on their buddy list now.....

Gardening With SunChips Gardening With SunChips

kinda funny

It was kinda funny, the whole adverteisment thiang and the universe thing was cool. However, the rest was really weird and pointless. It made me forget the funny parts brfore. And I think there is something messed up with the soumd.